Howdy! So, you have issues with playing games huh?! Probably you are having a budget smartphone or tablet that can’t really support high-end games like Real Racing 3, NBA 2k14, Dead Trigger, etc. Fortunately, android developers heard your problems and develop an app capable of making lower-end android device feel the high-end gaming experience.
Let me introduce , an app that allows customization of resolution and graphics rendering of apps for optimizing gaming experience.
it will allow you to play games which actually requires higher specs or rather play games with lesser lags and FC (force close). If you are familiar with what this app can do, it might be you have heard of Chainfire3D, but, this one supports any android versions starting from android 2.2 and above with lesser issues.
? Check out below:
► How to Play ► NB
What this app can do
Change resolution and rendering bitness in any app, even if it doesn’t support that by default.
Change GPU name and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a noname low-end GPU.
Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn’t support that texture format) and resize. Note that decompression feature is available only if you’ll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
Optimize shaders on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
Measure gained performance with a nice onscreen FPS counter (or you can output FPS information to Logcat if you are a pro)
Root and a writable /system partition are required
OpenGLES 2.0-compatible GPU + ARM processor, x86 processors are not supported (Galaxy Tab 3 for example)
How To Use GLTools? Understanding the Settings
: As you have read, it can support android versions 2.2 and above, however, most users of this app reported and recommended that it works best and safer on rooted Android 4.1 to 4.3 Jelly Bean devices with custom recovery. If you’re device does not, it is your choice to use this. GLTools is not 100% stable.
: Use this app at your own risk. We are not liable for any damage it may cause.
Make sure you have rooted your device. Also, just a reminder, it works best on Jelly Bean devices.
Before anything else,
just in case somethings went wrong.
backup your ROM
2. Open GLTools, read and understand the check list below before checking all the check boxes. Select . Wait for your device to reboot. There will be an uninstaller of the GLTools flashable through custom recovery, it can be found on your SD card.
3. Again, open GLTools then select the Game you want to play.
4. Check Enable custom settings for this
Here’s the tweaking part
5. Check . (it reduces lighting and shading effects but not much a biggie in the graphics)
Force 16 bit rendering
6. Check . (for optimizing OpenGL shading responsible for color, texture, structure)
Optimize GLSL shaders
7. Enable and set as what you like. (It reduces the texture therefore, lesser lag)
8. You may want to
. (Can also improve game graphics quality and performance)
Use fake GPU info
9. Now, it’s done. Play any games you wanted.
How to completely uninstall GLTools?
1. Simply reboot to custom recovery.
2. install zip from SD card then choose uninstall-gltools.zip
3. Wait and GLTools will be uninstalled.
DOWNLOAD MODIFIED APP :-http://linkshrink.net/7vEmb2